Tuesday, March 1, 2011

the economy

Being a very ignorant girl, I did not know much about the global or local economy.
It never really was a problem, until i decided that i would like to, perhaps, get a little bit involved in share market. Since my dad do not generally have much luck in these games, I figured maybe i could try my luck seeing that I have luck.

Anyhow, it's really very confusing after i start reading these articles and news about experts' views and opinions and predictions.

One of the things that i observed through reading articles is, there are generally 3 groups of people. The people who are very optimistic about the economy, let's call them "optimus". every article from them starts with " the worst is behind us.."
the second group of people, are very pessimistic about the economy, let's call them "moaning myrtle". All they care about is the economy sinking to lower depths everyday, or predict that there will be an "all time low" this season.
The third group is undecided. It can be good or bad depending on XXX's decision or whatever.

so who should i listen to?! I really prefer "optimus" if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment