Saturday, April 25, 2009

first weekend in MAHSA

oh-ho! i'm having my first weekend in Mahsa. Its abit weird cuz usually when i come back from Setapak to here, its sunday night or earliest is sunday evening. So i always have to prepare for classes tomorrow like reading up for the class on mondays, filling up the water bottle,cutting my nails(yes i have to cut them and they're even stricter than in pcghs.), putting out my uniform, adjusting my alarm clock........

but today, i keep having to remind myself that i dont have to lay out my uniform and all that stuff. But i did cut my nails and read up for my class and fill up the water bottle. And after doing that i have no idea what else i should do. so i slept awhile in the evening, watched a movie, write this blog..and try to imagine what i should do for tomorrow-which is nothing except studying :S
but usually when i'm in setapak i did nothing but sleeping and lazing around and disturb people. haha. so its the same. but at least there i will have company and my voicebox won't lose its function for lack of usage. hmmm~

and i'm starting to miss my Deary(haha ok i know its a very gross name, but i thought it sounds cute so...) already. how come i only get to see you for such a short time after such a long time. hmph. its not fair. And everytime we meet we will fight. and always about the same thing. i hate that i mind. i hate that i care. and i hate that i can't help it. i wish i could. i hope u dun mind.

oh well, there's this OSCE coming up next tuesday so i have to study. meaning i have something to do tomorrow. how sad is that? ish.

at least i have something to look forward to----going back to penang~~i mean i look forward to the non-clinical-placement part la. which is anytime excluding weekdays 8am-6pm! oh the torture~i will have to be stuck in the traffic jam again~ in my cutesy Myvi listening to Mamma Mia! soundtrack. haha~ so...Penang here i come~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment