Thursday, April 23, 2009

whee hee~

yay~this is my "dont-know-how-many"th attempt to create a bloggie. I have commitment phobia haha. But this time i am determined to keep this blog up and alive~cuz now that i am going to use the laptop more.. its easier for me to type rather than write in my diary. of cuz~no too private thoughts will be put here la but still.. most of my thoughts can be shared la~ hee see im so sharing :P

anyways, this is about my 2nd month here in MAHSA. and 3rd month in KL. I was in UTAR for my 1st month doing Mechatronics Engineering then i decided i want to be a physiotherapy so here i am~ in case anyone is wondering.. MAHSA stands for Malaysian Allied Health Science A(something i forgot d). and its in Petaling Jaya

So now, after doing a year of physics and Maths and Mechanics and Chemistry last year.......here i am studying human anatomy! absolutely nothing that i studied last year is applied here. I've been wondering why MAHSA accepted me using my Alevels since its not at all related and im starting from scratch. oh well, at least that part of my brain for anatomy knowledge is completely blank, i can absorb quite fast. like a dry sponge absorb more water than a wet sponge, you know? same theory i guess? haha. or maybe its just interesting.. i mean, its muscles and bones and nerves.. and i get to grab some guy's ass without getting sued for sexual assault. ha! i'm not a crazy "hamsap po" k, i'm just being PROFESSIONAL~ hahaha

well its nothing much here la. same room, same food, same classroom, same gym everyday.. same feelings. missing my family, missing my frens, missing my penang, missing my dear dimsum, missing everything of my old carefree life..

hmmmmm it really can be lonely here. Especially when i see a family sitting together having dinner, or when i see couples holding hands and talking,or a group of friends laughing and talking so loudly that everyone around them gets irritated but they don't care anyway. and i'm just there alone. And i wonder if they know how lucky they are, if they truly appreciate and savour every moment of that time..

haha ok this is just really long for a first post. i'm gonna stop here now and continue next time~ byeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment