Tuesday, June 23, 2009

my poor phone!

my poor phone is destroyed by a girl called afifah!



behold the butterfinger monster!


so sad!

although its not exactly my phone, its my mum's old phone cuz mine already rosak for a few months.


but that's not the point!

Nokia phones aren't supposed to break! they're suppose to function until the end of time


well actually its just the screen got cracked

i can stil call and sms( provided that i can type without looking)

haha but still...its kinda bad cuz i can't remember how many "down" and "ok" button i should press to set my phone into vibrating mode.

oh well, at least i'm going back today. or else afifah the butterfingers will have to buy me a new phone~ mwahahhaaha!

and she keep insisted there is some good that came out of it---> she made "someone" phone me. lols as if he would if i didnt ask him to. haha!!

yea and note to self: one day i should take a picture of her fingers. they are so freaky! got the buttoniere and clwaing.. clinical features of rheumatoid arthritis. so maybe i shud forgive her cuz i studied moral and i'm supposed to menghormati OKU ahahaha. oops kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment