Saturday, February 26, 2011

homesick

I have always wondered why is it called "homesick". Does missing home makes you sick??

well, today i seem to have a whole new understanding on this term.
I was down with the flu this morning, but before that I was totally s.i.c.k. Cough and fever and body aches combo. and the worry that it might be dengue fever.
Anyway, i did not have much of an appetite but i know i have to eat something for dinner considering that i already skipped too much meals this past week.

And so there i was, wondering what to eat, wishing that i could have my mum or dad or grandma to cook me some porridge, a hot soup and some steamed vege(i shall not complain about my grandma's steamed vege anymore). And i started feeling extremely Lonely.
And i thought to myself, I will rather do all the housework my mum ask me to do, than be here all alone and no one cared. =(

so there you go, home sick. Its called homesick because the time you miss home the most is when you're sick. =( some daughter i am huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment