Saturday, February 5, 2011

stupidity

Dear God,

I know I don't pray to you often enough. And whenever i pray i always have something to ask of you. Please forgive me.

God, please give me the wisdom to see who are the ones bringing unhappiness and sorrow to my life, and give me courage to leave them. I am tired of the tricks and vile lies of people. Of the materialism in the world of which i'm living in and can't seem to escape. For I'm part of this society and they forbid me to be different or i will be crushed.
There are some who claim to be different, who claim to be sincere and accepting. But, i have been disappointed again and again.

To those who refused to accept anyone or anything different from them. Those who insisted on everyone following their trends their taste their principles! To hell with you!
To those who refused to face the truth or tell the truth! Away with you!
To those who wear a mask to hide your black heart! your mask shall be torn down!

And to you who wish to destroy me, rest assure i will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment